Electronic Arts released Battlefield 1 update 1.15 today for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The patch for the popular first-person shooter brings in several key changes including vehicle and weapon tweaks. You can check out all of the differences by reading the full patch notes.
Check out the Battlefield 1 update 1.15 patch notes below:
SPECIALIZATIONS & ASSIGNMENTS
- The Concealed Rescue Specialization has been changed and no longer deploys smoke automatically on a downed squad mate. For smoke to be deployed on a downed squad mate, a squad mate with the Specialization must now spot the downed player.
- Battlefield 1 update 1.15 fixed an issue with the Stimulant Syringe Specialization where the revived soldier would not receive the sprint boost.
- Battlefield 1 1.15 has fixed an issue with Healing Hands Challenge #1 “Heal 10 Different Squad Members”. It is now cumulative and tracks between matches.
- Fixed issues where Soldier Assignment progress was not being displayed properly.
WEAPONS & GADGETS
- Battlefield 1 version 1.15 changed the Ottoman Standard Issue Rifle from the Martini Henry to the G98. This is more historically accurate, and should be a better matchup against the British SMLE.
- Increased Tripwire-HE blast damage from 80 to 85, enough to score an Assist Counts As Kill against an enemy with the Flak Specialization.
- Fixed an issue where throwing a smoke grenade would prevent the thrower from performing other actions for a short time.
- Changed mid-length Parabellum (25-50 left) reload from 6.75 to 6.85 to match animation position.
- Battlefield 1 update 1.15 fixed an issue where 3P Bayonet Charge VO could be cut off if the charge started immediately after the ability recharged.
- Added missing emblem to FA Automatic Rifle.
- Fixed an issue where no audio would play for automatic weapons in single fire mode for 3P soldiers.
- Fixed grenade resupply audio.
- Battlefield 1 1.15 added Press or Hold option for Bayonet Charge.
- Battlefield 1 version 1.15 fixed overly bright mane and tail on horses in Tsaritsyn cathedral.
- Both gunners of Ilya Muromets now show hit markers when hitting enemy players.
- The Assault Truck’s sensitivity is now affected by sensitivity options.
- Fixed an issue where 3P enemy footsteps could be heard too loudly when the local player was in a vehicle.
- Battlefield 1 update 1.15 fixed an issue where the grenade throw emote from a soldier inside the Putilov-Garford Armored car could be heard from very far away.
- Selecting a friendly soldier or vehicle in the deploy screen will now show their current health as a circular bar around the selected icon.
- Fixed an issue where bomber weapons were inaudible from 3P camera in seat 1 of large bombers.
- Battlefield 1 1.15 fixed an issue that prevented players in a squad spawning in a plane controlled by a squad member if the plane was outside of the soldier combat area.
MAPS & MODES
- Brusilov Keep: Fixed issue where players could spawn in fire.
- Fixed an issue with Mother Voice Over on Operations Globe screen.
- Fixed an issue where English was playing instead of Localized MX and SA languages for Mountain Fort Defender Loss VO.
- Battlefield 1 version 1.15 fixed occluding issues with factory ruin pillars in Tsaritsyn.
- Enabled damage on barbed wire close to capture point D on Galicia in Conquest.
- Battlefield 1 update 1.15 fixed floating dirt mounds around the train wreck on Volga River.
- Operation Brusilov Offensive’s final rating is now correctly rated out of 24 instead of 30.
- Battlefield 1 1.15 fixed an issue where Operations were geographically misplaced.
- Removed vehicles from Back to Basics Conquest game type.
- Fixed flickering bright snow on Galicia.
- Echoes activated in Lupkow Pass.
- Battlefield 1 update 1.15 has fixed an issue where more than one piece of music could play during the briefing of an Operation.
- Removed Elite pickups from Domination.
- Battlefield 1 version 1.15 removed Elite pickups from Team Deathmatch.
- Updated Red Tide Operation transitional announcer VO for 5 localized languages.
- Updated localized VO for Red Tide Operation defender briefing.
- Fixed issue where a player would change to the enemy team while playing Frontlines during a match.
- Added additional Russian “self” VO.
- Fixed a red background used for the White Army in Operation Red Tide.
- Changed Conquest and Domination “You are winning/You are losing” lines to only trigger when teams are close enough (in tickets) to catch up.
- Battlefield 1 1.15 fixed an issue where Hero Kit introductions were not shown properly on Verdun Heights in Operation Devil’s Anvil.
- Battlefield 1 update 1.15 fixed an issue where Pre-End-of-Round music and UI would not be triggered in the final minute of Frontlines gameplay if players were contesting a flag.
- Fixed an issue where female war cry was heard on German and Austro-Hungarian teams during Operations games.
- Removed invisible collision near the French spawn in Soissons.
- Battlefield 1.15 has fixed a crash that could occur in the Operations game mode.
- Battlefield 1 version 1.15 improved culling on player heads.
- When the video options motion blur amount is set to 0%, turning the motion blur system off entirely gains some graphics performance.
- Battlefield 1.15 added options to turn off the Chromatic Aberration (camera lens causing color fringing along high contrast edges) and Photographic Film Grain Noise post processing effects.
- Battlefield 1 update 1.15 fixed the issue where the gameplay options for controlling the visibility of the world icons for enemy and friendly soldiers were not working properly.
- Fixed an issue that could cause server lag by disabling certain debug features.
- Improved server fps warning icon analysis and alert.
- Players will now be unable to exploit the request order at the end of a round to become Squad Leader in the next round.
- Allow player rank to be displayed in in-game scoreboard on password protected servers.
- Battlefield 1 version 1.15 added key bindings for Bayonet Charge (separate from Melee key binding).
Battlefield 1 update 1.15 is now available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.