Madden 18 Update 1.05 Fixes Crashing, and Other Issues
Madden NFL 18 update 1.04 came out earlier this week, and now Madden 18 update 1.05 is here to fix a few problems. This fixes issues where the Franchise mode was crashing due to lag, and reverts some tuning that was introduced regarding dropped passes. There’s a few other issues fixed in the new Madden 18 update 1.05, so you’ll want to read all of the patch notes.
Here’s the full Madden 18 update 1.05 patch notes:
- Reverted attempted fix for lag in Franchise mode to in order to fix Franchise crashes
- Fixed a crash some users were experiencing in Franchise when navigating menus very quickly
- Madden 18 1.05 has reverted tuning change to “Nearby Player” catching penalty to reduce the number of dropped passes
- Reverted “Low Catch Rating” and “Catch in Traffic” user notification banners
- Addressed Madden Ultimate Team (MUT) Auction House filters resetting after making a bid on an item.
For more on Madden NFL 18 check out our review of Electronic Arts’ latest. Here’s a snippet of what I had to say:
Madden NFL 18 is an impressive leap forward for the series. Not only is Longshot an ambitious and fantastically told story, it’s one that isn’t limited to pre-existing football fans. There’s also more ways to enjoy the game than ever before, as there are several play styles that will mold the game into either a more realistic or arcade-like experience depending on what the user desires. EA Tiburon has set a new high bar for the series, that they’ll have to work towards reaching every year going forward. For now, though, NFL fans can enjoy one of the best sports games that Electronic Arts has ever put out.
Madden NFL 18 is available now.