WWE 2K18 Gets New Launch Trailer as the Game Becomes Available to Early Access Customers
WWE 2K18 launches worldwide on October 17, and if you aren’t one of the early access customers who’ve been playing the game since yesterday, then you can make do with the launch trailer above until Tuesday.
Here’s an official description and key features:
WWE 2K18 delivers an unrivaled combination of authenticity, realism and action-packed gameplay in a simulation-based WWE video game experience, including the largest roster of WWE and NXT Superstars in franchise history; extensive new options in Creation Suite and Universe Mode; the choice to be a Company Man or Fan Favorite in MyCAREER Mode; the franchise debut of Road to Glory Mode; as well as a host of substantial gameplay additions and enhancements.
- Creation Suite: The Creation Suite gets even deeper, including a new Create-a-Match feature and improvements to Create-a-Superstar, Create-an-Arena and Create-a-Video;
- MyPLAYER: A new MyPLAYER experience introduces fighting styles and a brand new upgrade and progression system;
- MyCAREER: A brand new MyCAREER experience incorporates a new story and a free-roaming backstage area that enable MyPLAYER characters to interact with other WWE Superstars and help direct the narrative;
- Road to Glory Mode Debut: An all-new mode lets players compete against others, using their MyPLAYER characters, in a quest to qualify for WWE pay-per-view events;
- New Graphics Engine: New visuals deliver spectacular new lighting, more realistic skin and new camera effects;
- New Commentary Team: Introducing the trio of Michael Cole, Byron Saxton and Corey Graves;
- Core Gameplay Additions and Improvements: A host of additional improvements will make WWE 2K18 the most comprehensive and realistic WWE game to date.
Any of our readers looking forward to this one?