Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Update 1.03 Out Now, Read Patch Notes
Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite update 1.03 is now available. This patch comes prior to Monster Hunter, Sigma, and Black Panther joining the fighting game’s roster. The new patch fixes a bunch of small bugs within the game. It’ll also make tweaks to Dante, Doctor Strange, Captain America, and Dormammu.
Check out the Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite update 1.03 patch notes below:
General (These changes will go live on PS4 and PC on October 16 and on Xbox One at a later date)
- When an opponent has been hit by three special “grab” projectiles in a single combo, they will automatically be affected by a spiral hit stun, causing them to be invincible and sent into the air. Players can also counter tag out of these attacks.
- Affected moves:
- Spider-Man – LP/HP Web Ball (including air versions)
- Frank – LK/HK Hammer Throw
- Can perform air recovery in eight directions when recovering from certain unique hits in the air.
- Affected moves:
- Dante – Bee Hive
- Chun-Li – Spinning Bird Kick (including air version), Kikosho, Hoyokusen
- Chris – Sweep Combo
- Doctor Strange – Bolts of Balthakk
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to block during the last frame of crouching block recovery.
- Fixed an issue that caused a connection error to occur when continuously performing successful grabs in an online match.
- Increased throw invincibility during air recovery from 3F to 5F.
- Fixed comboing into another combo using the Mind Surge throw.
Characters (These changes will go live across all platforms in the update on October 16)
- Fixed a bug when taking damage during Tempest that caused Dante’s position to change from the location where he took that damage.
- Fixed bug(s) so that properties of moves without the shield match those with the shield. (ex: forward jumping during forward ground dash without the shield did not have dash momentum)
- Fixed a bug causing backflip (without shield) to be invincible from start up.
- Fixed a bug that caused his back ground throw to not do damage and had a shorter knockback distance.
- Fixed a bug where jumping forward during a back ground dash (with shield) had dash momentum.
- Fixed a bug that caused him to not face the opponent when behind them while activating Charging Star and Hyper Charging Star.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to cancel Dark Spell: Creation after LK/HK Dark Hole with Flight.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to cancel Dark Spell: Creation after LK/HK Purification with Flight.
- Fixed bug where when there are 3 Graces of Hoggoth HP traps on screen and Flames of the Faltine is used from a higher position, the fired laser VFX disappears.
- Fixed bug causing one Grace of Hoggoth to remain on screen after activating Flames of the Faltine in certain situations.
The next Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite update releases October 16, 2017.
[Source: Capcom Unity]