Destiny 2 Update 1.08 Fixes Raid Keys, Read the Patch Notes
A brand new Destiny 2 update is now available on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This fixes some issues with raid keys being erroneously removed. It also fixed “an issue where a kinetic weapon would always be equipped after certain supers expired,” and one “where Nessus scout reports would not add waypoints to certain chests.” There’s nothing groundbreaking about this latest patch, but these are great quality of life improvements.
View the full Destiny 2 update 1.08 patch notes below:
- To avoid erroneous removal of raid keys, they will no longer be removed upon hitting the weekly reset
- Raid keys are also no longer removed upon creating a new character
- Raid keys are also no longer removed upon logging into alts for the first time in a new week
- Fixed an issue where a kinetic weapon would always be equipped after certain supers expired
- Fixed an issue where Nessus scout reports would not add waypoints to certain chestsCOMPANIONAndroid
- Fix for some Milestones not showing in the Progress section
- Fix for English text showing in the Gear section for non-English languagesiOS
- Added the ability to look up clans by name (exact matches only)
- Fix for some Milestones not showing their name and iconWeb
- Added the ability to look up clans by name
While nothing groundbreaking, these are certainly some nice additions to Bungie’s popular first-person shooter. Destiny 2 update 1.08 is available now on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Are you happy with the Destiny 2 update 1.08 patch additions? Let us know what you think in the comments below!