Do you want to murder some innocent camp goers, but don’t want to play an action game or anything fast paced? Slayway Camp: Butcher’s Cut may be a bit better for you. Slayaway Camp is a puzzle game where you control a play as a serial killer, which is a good change of pace from the norm for this sort of plot setup. Slayaway Camp: Butcher’s Cut will be out on PlayStation 4 next week, on October 24.
Here is the launch trailer for the puzzle title:
Developers Blue Wizard Digital wants you to know that this is “the ultimate videogame nasty”:
Slayaway Camp is a killer puzzle game where you control Skullface, a psychotic slasher hell-bent on revenge. Slide this adorably demented murderer around hundreds of isometric puzzle levels to squash, flay, and decapitate hapless victims in this darkly comic homage to 80s horror movies.
- Includes the base game and the following additional content: Deluxe Edition, My Gory Valentine, HellCamp, Monthly Murderers Series 1 & 2, Supernatural Forces, and Santa’s Slay
- 300+ Fiendish puzzle levels to massacre your way through
- 60+ Killers to cause comical carnage with, including deranged wackos such as Mutant Hillbilly, Kevin, and the killer inter-dimensional clown: THAT
- 90+ Gorepacks with delightfully OTT kill scenes to shock and entertain
- Starring Mark Meer (Cdr. Shepard from Mass Effect) as Skullface and Derek Mears (Jason from Friday the 13th) as Jessica
- Genuine hair-metal soundtrack by legendary Canadian group GNÜ TRUNTION
- Created by Jason Kapalka (Peggle, Bejewelled), Nate Schmold & Jessi Ross (Cosmochoria) and Ido Yehieli (Cardinal Quest)
- Slayaway Camp was recently selected as an overall winner at the annual Google Play Indie Games Festival
- Achievements and Trophies (includes Platinum) added for Xbox One and PS4 versions
- Localized in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian
Slayaway Camp: Butcher’s Cut will release October 24 on PlayStation 4.