Friday the 13th: The Game has been releasing a lot of content this month in honor of Halloween, and they aren’t quite done yet! Gun Media has revealed the Halloween Costume Pack, a bundle of ten costumes that are prefect for the holiday. The best part? The bundle only costs $1.99!
Here is the tweet from the developers, complete with previews of the costumes:
— Friday The 13th Game (@Friday13thGame) October 24, 2017
This is just one piece of content we’ve received for Friday the 13th: The Game. The latest update revealed a new map and Jason character, and other changes:
- Thick Skinned perk changes
- Thick Skinned now reduces ALL damage ——[Known Issue] Perks that had their values adjusted will have no in-game effect until re-equipped
- The tooltip for Thick Skinned has been changed from “Take less damage from all incoming attacks.” to “Take less damage.“
- “Originally, Thick Skinned was intended to reduce damage specifically from Jason’s’ attacks. However, there was a bug that was causing Thick Skinned to apply twice which in turn also caused the perk to incorrectly reduce all incoming damage. This issue was fixed in the last patch. After considering our internal testing and community feedback, we agreed that the previous iteration of Thick Skinned worked better for game balance when the inflated damage reduction values were no longer present.”
- Stun Duration adjusted
- Jason’s Stun Duration timer has been adjusted
- “Jason’s Stun Duration has been adjusted across all counselors and items to better balance the changes made by the previous bug fix.”
The Halloween Costume Pack is now available for purchase.