Latest Video Shows off Combat System in Kingdom Come: Deliverance
We’re still pretty far out from the release of Kingdom Come: Deliverance, but it’s been some time since Deep Silver has showed off the game, so we can’t complain when they drop a new video like they did today. The newest video (below) is a fairly in-depth look at just how sophisticated the combat system is set up to be when the game launches.
As you can tell from the video, the combat system offers a pretty deep variety of weapons, attacks, counters, and moves during the fights within the game. According to Creative Director Daniel Vávra, the team behind the game wanted to create an immersive, sophisticated melee system that “is intuitive and accessible at the same time.”
For more on the upcoming action RPG, check out below:
About Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven open-world RPG which immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge your parents’ death as you battle invading forces, go on game-changing quests, and make influential choices. Explore majestic castles, deep forests, thriving villages and countless other realistic settings in medieval Bohemia.
- Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics.
- Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions.
- Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless.
- Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks.
- Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you.
- Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is slated to launch on February 13, 2018.