Titanfall 2 has a new update for Halloween that will last until November 28. Calling it Tricks and Treats, this update brings some new weapon skins that have a special squad leader bonuses. The special Tricks and Treats skins won’t be around forever though. The items will be removed from the store in four weeks.
NEW ELITE WEAPON SKINS
With the Tricks and Treats patch comes a new set of Elite Weapon skins including 3 Limited edition spooky skins to celebrate Halloween. The Halloween Skins and Bundle will be available for a LIMITED TIME ONLY and will be removed from the store on 11/28 so get them while you can!
Each of these skins comes with a Squad Leader Bonus which gives:
- 10% chance per owner Elite Weapon [up to 30%] to earn a double xp token at the end of a match.
- Grants 1 extra merit to you and your teammates as the end of a match. A player can only receive this bonus once per match.
While this update only adds some event skins, Respawn and EA did hint at some future Titanfall 2 updates that will be making changes to the game. They acknowledge that pistols aren’t in a great place right now and will be addressing player feedback on those weapons. There are a few other changes coming as well, which we’ll find out more about at the end of the week.
- We have new Featured Modes to introduce that will be added to the existing rotation.
- We’ve taken another look at Pistols and heard your feedback. Expect to see some changes for Mozambique and Wingman Elite.
- You will also see some adjustments made to Attrition, Frontier Defense, and Reapers.
More info to come at the end of the week!
Will you be playing some Titanfall 2 in November to get the special Tricks and Treats weapon skins?