While Call of Duty: WWII may be the first-person shooter on everybody’s mind at the moment, Activision just released a new Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare update. The patch features a number of changes to the Zombies mode, and fixes several bugs. Read the full Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare update 1.22 patch notes to get all the info.
Check out the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare update 1.22 patch notes below:
• Fixed an issue with RC-8s causing rare errors in final killcams.
• Fixing challenge issue with the Venom-X camos (past Wilderness not get getting unlocked).
• Changed Direct Impact challenge for the Venom-X into a Stick challenge.
• Halloween weapon variants should now properly unlock the associated base weapon.
• Boss Battles are now playable in Local/Custom matches.
• Players will now earn keys even when they fail to beat the boss in Boss Battles.
For more on the latest entry in the series, Call of Duty: WWII, check out our review of the recently released first-person shooter. Here’s what reviewer Chandler Wood had to say:
World War II was the right move. Call of Duty reaches back to its roots to bring players an entry worthy of the series’ namesake. The campaign is emotional, multiplayer is classic, and Nazi Zombies is downright dark and terrifying. No matter which kind of player you are, there is something for everyone, whether it’s a cinematic story, a competitive and social multiplayer, or an immensely difficult battle against undead Nazis. Call of Duty: WWII is another incredible package of experiences, each distinct from the others, but tied together by the unifying themes of World War II that deserve your attention.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare update 1.22 is available now.