Are you ready to punish some pigeons and poison some poodles? Russian Subway Dogs is releasing on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita next year! An arcade action title, you play as one of a wide range of dogs trying to survive on the Moscow metro and rack up points.
Developer Spooky Squid released an announcement trailer for Russian Subway Dogs PS4 and Vita:
Here’s more on the arcade title:
Previously announced for PC, Russian Subway Dogs is an action-arcade battle against the clock. Play as a range of charming critters all looking to make it through another day on the Moscow metro. Eat shawarma, bark at vodka, and definitely don’t eat any chocolate as you rack up multipliers to keep your hunger levels at bay. Simple enough for a puppy to pick up but still packed with challenge. Russian Subway Dogs balances fast-paced gameplay with quick thinking as players face a constantly changing mix of enemies, items, and encounter scenarios on-screen.
- Cause chaos and stuff your stomach. Russian Subway Dogs challenges players to mix every object on-screen to win. Fatten bears with pelmeni! Feed pigeons hot sauce so they’ll rain hot fire from the sky. Sit back and enjoy the resulting BearBQ! Experimentation will lead to success!
- Enter campaign mode and complete challenges for the Proletaricat as you make your way through the Moscow metro.
- Feeling competitive? Try for the highest score on the online leaderboards in Endless Mode.
- Elaborate pixel art backgrounds based on the real-life Moscow metro stations!
- Choose from a bounty of playable characters, from the default Subway Dog and Proletaricat, to a special selection of guest critters including Question Hound from KC Green’s Gunshow, Ratcoon from Ruin of the Reckless or Nacho & Rad Shiba from VA-11 HALL-A!
Russian Subway Dogs will release on PlayStation 4 and Vita in 2018.