Omega Labyrinth Z is Coming to the West Next Year
PQube has announced today that Omega Labyrinth Z, the “most tantalizing” rogue-like RPG of 2018, is headed to the West, as the game will release on the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in Spring 2018.
In Omega Labryrinth Z, players must battle through various dungeons that feature ever-changing maps, monsters, and loot, as they fight through in pursuit of the Holy Grail, an object that will let the girls one true desire come true. According to the game, the Grail can grant any wish, and is hidden in a secret cave that only revealed itself on opening day of the Academy each year. Players control Aina Akemiya, a popular young student who sets out on a quest to obtain the Grail.
No pricing information or concrete date has been revealed for the game, but we’ll make sure to update you as that comes out. For more information on the features of the game, check out below:
- Tactical turn-based combat – Control the battlefield with expert positioning and use of skills!
- Explore lengthy dungeons – Randomly generated dungeons brimming with loot is yours for the taking!
- Item management made easy – The ‘Purse’ system allows you to send items back to town if your inventory fills up in a dungeon.
- A shopaholics dream – Purchase items with Omega Power, even the dungeons have shops!
- Breasts bursting with power – Collect Omega power to grow your breasts! As your breasts grow, so does your characters power!
- Reach maximum boobage – Grow to a Z-Cup in order to unleash the ultimate attack: Hyper Omega Slash! You deflate again after using it, so time it carefully!
- Level up your characters stats and skills – Utilize the ‘Faint☆Awakening’ system to improve characters by touching them until they scream with excitement!
- Transform crystals into items with the power of breasts – The ‘Oppai Appraisal’ system lets you reveal the true nature of loot!
- Recover in the hot springs – Get your power back in the dungeon hot springs and get to know the ladies of Omega Labyrinth Z better!
- Touch anywhere, anytime – No matter where you are, in dungeons, dialogue screens or menu screens, touch the characters for unique reactions!
Omega Labyrinth Z is set to release sometime in Spring 2018.