Video Showcases the Making of Kingdom Come: Deliverance’s Soundtrack
With the release of Kingdom Come: Deliverance fast approaching, the folks over at Warhorse Studios have released a new video on the game. The video, which features some quick shots of gameplay, focuses heavily on the creation of the soundtrack of the game, giving players a brief look at a behind the scenes recording session.
As you can tell from the video above, music plays a huge role in immersion, especially in a game like Kingdom Come. From strolling through a forest or getting ready to jump into a chaotic battle, the music has to match and accompany each moment almost perfectly to make the player feel like they’re truly involved in the game, and t’s nice to see that the composers of Kingdom Come’s soundtrack believes that.
For more on the upcoming Kingdom Come: Deliverance, make sure to check out below:
About Kingdom Come: Deliverance Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven open-world RPG that immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge your parents’ death as you battle invading forces, go on game-changing quests, and make influential choices. Explore majestic castles, deep forests, thriving villages and countless other realistic settings in medieval Bohemia!
· Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics
· Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions
· Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless
· Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks
· Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you
· Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is slated to launch on February 13, 2018.