Amazon has a sweet deal going on right now that’ll allow gamers to take advantage of an awesome PlayStation Plus membership sale. A year of PlayStation Plus is currently going for $39.99. That’s $20 less than it normally costs, and players can stack up on subscriptions if they want. That’s basically a whole year for less than it’d cost to buy two three month memberships (they go for $24.99 a pop).
If you do wind up getting PlayStation Plus, it means you’ll get to play games online, gain access to the PlayStation Plus library of games, and you can play the Fighting Layer EX beta that is currently going on. If you get it now, you can redeem the December Instant Game Collection offerings from the PlayStation Store!
For those that missed it, here are the games that most recently entered and left the Instant Game Collection earlier this month:
Leaving the Instant Game Collection
- Worms Battlegrounds (PS4)
- Bound (PS4)
- R-Type Dimensions (PS3)
- Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic (PS3)
- Dungeon Punks (Vita, PS4)
- Broken Sword 5: The Serpent’s Curse (Episodes 1 & 2) (PS Vita)
Entering the Instant Game Collection in North America and Europe
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition (PS4)
- Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends (PS4)
- XBlaze Lost: Memories (PS3)
- Syberia Collection (PS3)
- Forma 8 (PS Vita & PS4)
- Wanted Corp (PS Vita)
- Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (PSVR)
Will you be partaking in these PS4 deals, and taking advantage of the PlayStation Plus membership sale?
Use the code “PSLIFE” at checkout to get $3 off your purchase.