Fittingly, Square Enix just put out the Dissidia Final Fantasy NT launch trailer for the newly released fighting game. The video is filled with action, and a lot of the series’ biggest stars appear. If you’re on the fence about grabbing it or not, it’s a good look at how the various characters will play in the Team Ninja developed title. It’s all to celebrate the game’s launch today for PlayStation 4.
Check out the Dissidia Final Fantasy NT launch trailer below:
There are actually four different Dissidia Final Fantasy NT versions that players can purchase. It’s a bit confusing, but thankfully we’ve got all the details:
Meanwhile, there are four separate SKUs of the game, with the most expensive being the $189.99 Ultimate Collector’s Edition. It features a 8.25″ tall figure of the Warrior of Light, a 15 track soundtrack, an 80-page artbook, the game’s season pass, and a unique box & SteelBook case. Other editions include the physical SteelBook Brawler Edition ($59.99), which is the standard physical pre-order version, the digital version (which comes with a mini-soundtrack and Nameless Warrior DLC), and the digital deluxe edition which has the season pass attached to it for $84.99.
There will also be a day one update for the title, here are the patch notes:
- Languages added. English voices and subtitles for each language (English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish) can be chosen.
- In the control settings of the Options menu, Circle and X can be switched.
- In the control settings of the Options menu, L1 / R1 and L2 / R2 can be switched.
- In Room Matches, P.LV and C.LV experience points and Gil can be obtained.
- A greater amount of Gil will be rewarded for clearing battles.
- In situations where you disconnect with an opponent before the Briefing screen, there will not be a penalty.
- Offline Class can be more easily raised. (When your Offline Class rises, the ally COM rank also rises, which makes battles easier.)
- When matching with an opponent, the online ID of opponents in the voice chat list are hidden. (Everyone’s IDs will be displayed after moving to the Briefing screen with an opponent.)