Sony Interactive Entertainment is holding the Days of Play promotion not only in North America but also in Japan. SIE even has made a new commercial video starring the famous Japanese actor Takayuki Yamada (you may have remembered him from the hilarious Japanese commercial ad for Monster Hunter: World).
Here is a list of what SIE is bringing to celebrate Days of Play in Japan, which is going to be held from June 8 to June 18:
- A blue-colored PlayStation 4 Days of Play Limited Edition (500 GB) will be sold in limited numbers at 3,000 yen cheaper than the usual price starting from June 8.
- A PlayStation 4 Pro & PlayStation VR Days of Play Special Pack which bundles both units in a pack that is 10,000 yen cheaper than buying each unit separately will be sold from June 8.
- A PlayStation VR Days of Play Special Pack, which contains the PSVR headset, PS Camera, and a pair of PlayStation Move controllers.
- A silver-colored PlayStation Vita Days of Play Special Pack is also coming with a 32 GB memory card.
- Wireless Controller DualShock 4 Days of Play Special Pack comes with the controller charging stand and is available in two colors: Black or White.
- Digital releases of over 150 titles will be discounted for up to 88% from June 8 until June 18. The titles will be announced at a later date.
- The PlayStation Plus 12-month subscription offer will have 2 more bonus months added during the period. Inputting a 12-month subscription code purchased from stores from June 8 until June 18 will also apply the additional 2 months.
As you may have noticed in the above list for the promotions in Japan, Sony is including a special PlayStation Vita pack among the limited bundles, which should further confirm that the handheld console is still alive and well in the East for the time being.
[Source: Sony Interactive Entertainment]