Fall of Light, a RuneHeads indie RPG that originally debuted on the PC in 2017, is heading to consoles later this month. Fall of Light: Darkest Edition will launch on the PlayStation 4 on August 21, 2018 in North America and August 22, 2018 in Europe. This release will include some extra content.
Fall of Light: Darkest Edition starts by featuring everything included in the original 2017 release, in addition to an all-new dungeon with different enemies, traps, and weapons. You play as a warrior known as Nyx who lives in a world covered in darkness. Accompanied by his daughter, Aether, he embarks on a dangerous journey to reach the last place on Earth where light still shines. Fortunately for Nyx, Aether gives off a bright light.
Here is the Fall of Light: Darkest Edition trailer:
For PlayStation 4 players, there will also be a limited-edition physical version. It will cost $39.99 and will release in September 2018, though an exact release date was not announced. It will be available from Play-Asia, and publisher Digerati promises more information soon.
Fall of Light: Darkest Edition will include:
- 20 different battle stances: get ready to face hordes of shadowy enemies!
- 10 weapon classes: pick your favorite combo of close-range weapons, crossbows, and shields
- All-new dungeon: complete with new enemies and dangers, exclusive to the Darkest Edition
- Protect Aether: her light pierces the darkness and you are stronger together, so keep her safe!
- Unlock hidden secrets: learn more about the history and lore of Nyx’s world
- Platinum Trophy and 1000G Achievements available respectively for PS4 and Xbox One versions
- Supports the following languages: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese-Brazil, Simplified Chinese, Hungarian
Fall of Light: Darkest Edition will be available to download on the PlayStation 4 on August 21, 2018 in North America and on August 22, 2018 in Europe. It will also be released on the Xbox Oneand Nintendo Switch.