God Eater 3 trophies have been revealed, for those of you who just can’t wait until February to start organizing your plan of attack. Yesterday, we saw an intense new story trailer for God Eater 3 (which you can watch here) and, for those of you who want to engage with the story, you should be warned that there are spoilers and references to major fights in the trophy list. You’ve been warned!
We’ll start with the bronze trophies at the top, and work our way through the silver, gold, and platinum beauties.
Adaptive God Eater
- Survive both the AGE aptitude test and for several years after.
- Tear open a hole for the caravan and save your friends.
- Work with your friends to face down the Ashborn.
- If you’re salty about the surprise party, it was the cake.
Path of the Hounds
- Take on the hardest route in the Fenrir HQ Reclamation Initiative.
- Gain strength by devouring an Aragami.
- Successfully use a Link Burst.
- Engage with an ally.
- Clear an expedition for the first time.
- Fought through your first Assault Mission.
- Activate your first acceleration trigger.
- Unleash your first Burst Art.
- Craft equipment for the first time.
God Arc Tuning
- Upgrade equipment for the first time.
A Real Treasure
- Obtain your first piece of rank 7 equipment.
- Break your first enemy bond.
More than a Dream
- Claim the freedom to live as you will.
- Defeat the Ash Aragami Ra.
- Defeat the Ash Aragami Nuadha.
Lord of Bones
- Defeat the Ash Aragami Balmung.
The Ties that Bind Us
- Engage with every ally.
- Discover a top-rank Abandoned God Arc.
Most Trusted Ally
- Use one type of melee weapon or gun for 200 missions.
- Obtain a rank 7 melee weapon, gun, and shield.
Breaker of Bonds
- Break 100 bonds.
- The bonds between you and your family have spread throughout the world.
King of the Underworld
- Defeat the Ash Aragami Anubis.
- Defeat the Ash Aragami Dromi.
Dreams of Glory
- Earn an SSS rank on 40 missions.
- Complete the mission “Twilight of the Hounds.”
An Irreplaceable Friend
- Beat a mission with an ally who has learned all their Personal Abilities.
It All Comes Together
- Collect all trophies.
God Eater 3 will come to the PlayStation 4 on February 8, 2019. You can learn more about it right here. And don’t forget, it seems like it has some extensive post-launch plans to keep people playing even after earning every trophy!