SEGA has released a new trailer for upcoming crime thriller Lost Judgment, revealing the game’s English cast, which comprises of both new and familiar faces. Without further ado, check out the video below.
Lost Judgment‘s English cast includes:
- Greg Chun as Takayuki Yagami
- Artt Butler as Akihiro Ehara
- Stephanie Sheh as Saori Shirosaki
- Erica Lindbeck as Yoko Sawa
- Mark Whitten as Sugiura
- Todd Haberkorn as Jin Kuwana
- Brent Mukai as Daimu Akutsu
- Matt Y. King as Kazuki Soma
- Crispin Freeman as Masaharu Kaito
- Law and Disorder – Lost Judgment once again puts players in the sneakers of lawyer turned street-fighting detective Takayuki Yagami. Joined by his partner, ex-yazuka Masaharu Kaito, the crime-fighting duo is called on to investigate a seemingly perfect crime whose lead suspect has an airtight alibi. What starts out as a tale of revenge reveals a tangled web of conspiracy involving several unlikely factions taking advantage of a broken law system. But as victims pile up and Yagami unravels the truth, he must choose between defending the law or exacting justice.
- Freeform Combat – Yagami’s distinct martial arts forms grant him mastery of any situation from group ambushes to single-target takedowns. Harness Crane, Tiger, and the new Snake stance, a graceful style that can deflect and return an opponent’s strikes, using their energy against them.
- Investigative Action – Yagami’s arsenal of detective tricks grows with new gadgets, stealthily tracking suspects, and crafty methods of infiltration. Leave no stone unturned in pursuit of the truth.
- No Place Finer – Immerse yourself in the bustling downtowns of Tokyo and Yokohama at your own pace within an authentic setting that only the RGG Studio can deliver. Game at Club SEGA, find your next favorite hangout, take on cases from locals need, and beyond.
Lost Judgment will release on September 24th.