The day is Tuesday, which is traditionally a good day for PS5 restock opportunities. As I rapidly type out this post, there’s already a big drop happening for UK buyers. What’s more, there’s increased chatter about incoming US drops. Read on for all of the need-to-know info in this PSLS PS5 Restock Update for February 8, 2022.
Which US stores have PS5 stock for today, February 8?
US PS5 Console Restock Update
US customers hunting for a PS5 today, February 8, 2022, should be paying close attention to Amazon. After missing its normal end-of-month drop in January, the online retailer is expected to be dropping both PS5 disc and Digital Editions soon. Hopefully it’s this week!
Also, Best Buy and Target are reportedly collecting stock for a drop (via @Tracker_RY). Hopefully both of these retailers will provide a heads-up so that they customers can be ready.
Make sure you’ve registered here for a chance to purchase a PS5 console directly from PlayStation.
The previous PS5 drops were on January 27, when both GameStop and AntOnline had PS5 bundles for sale.
- AntOnline – Bundle restock happened on January 27.
- Walmart – Restock occurred online on January 13.
- Best Buy – Surprise drop occurred on January 20. More expected soon!
- BJs – Bundle restock happened on January 19.
- PS Direct – PSN users can register here for a chance to buy.
- Amazon – Expected restock overdue. Could be a drop at any moment!
- GameStop – Restocked happened on January 27.
- Target – In-store drop occurred on January 21. More expected soon!
US PS5 Accessories Restock Update
- PS5 DualSense Wireless Controller (Various colors)
- $25 PlayStation Store Gift Card [Digital Code]
- PS5 Faceplates (Unofficial in black and blue for Disk Edition)
- PS5 eXtremeRate Controller Shells (Many colors)
- PS5 NexiGo Stand with Dual Controller Charging Station (White or Black)
- PS5 eXtremeRate Programmable Remap Kit with Back Buttons
- PS5 Pulse 3D Wireless Headset
- PS5 1TB NVMe SSD (WD Black)
Though new PS5 systems are still proving ridiculously tough to get ahold of, Amazon does have a good amount of next-gen peripherals ready and waiting for when lucky buyers do manage to get their hands on the new Sony console. Take a look at our highlighted accessories linked above.
Which UK stores have PS5 stock for today, February 8?
UK hopefuls will want to head over to Very. At the time of writing, there are both PS5 disc and Digital Edition consoles in stock. They are being sold both in and out of bundles. Bundles usually sell out last and so are the best bet (if you like the included products).
Those in the UK will also want to know about the upcoming PlayStation 5 restock that has been confirmed for Smyths Toys. This will take place between February 4-8, according to proven reliable @PS5StockAlertUK.
GAME is also reportedly planning a drop around February 8-10. It’s expected to take place on one of these days between 9-11:30 AM, so get ready.
Ebay is still also a good choice for those desperate to get a system ASAP. Currently, the best PS5 deals on Ebay are selling at around £80-120 above RRP. A lot of these deals are listed as “Used” or “Refurbished,” so be wary of the condition when buying.
Be sure that you’re signed up for a chance to buy a PS5 directly from the PlayStation Store. PSN members based in the UK, US, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg can register their interest here.
In PlayStation news, the WWE 2K22 roster has been confirmed to include Macho Man, Booker T, and Chyna.
Take-Two’s CEO is “highly convinced” on adding NFTs to games, despite the widespread community backlash.
GTA 5 has sold more than the entire Assassin’s Creed franchise combined, latest sales figures show.