Bikes in Burnout Next Week
The Burnout Bikes will be available to all of us next week. I have to admit that those bikes do look nice. I would be satisfied with the bikes alone, but Criterion did not share my sentiment. Here is the list of all of the goodness in this next update:
- Pick from 2 motorcycles featuring male or female characters and start on a whole new progression to earn your Bike License.
- 38 new against-the-clock race events – Burning Ride and Midnight Ride.
- A brand new in-game 24 hr day / night cycle that impacts traffic density and available events. (It’s fully customisable – you can make it day/night/change the clock speed – it’s up to you.)
- Dynamic weather brings an all-new look to Paradise City.
- And if that’s not enough, we’ve got 70 more Freeburn Challenges too.
That is a rather nice list. I personally haven’t picked up the game yet. I am waiting for the title to be released on the PSN Store. I love the store.
Criterion has been providing great support for the PS3. The developer also has a strong presence on the PlayStation Blog. Don’t forget to say thanks for all of the hard work.