Trophy Guide – WipEout HD Fury
This trophy guide has come your way thanks to our AWESOME community here at PSLS. Thanks to LordOmega of our forums for writing the guide!
Hold Your Fire (Bronze) - Reach stage 10 without firing on any track, in any Detonator event.
– You have to reach the stage 10 without firing your cannon or EMP. The 2 circuits that would be pretty easy to get this on are Analpha Pass (forward) or Corridon 12. I recommend the second one because it has a lot less mines. If you choose this circuit, stay to the left side. Make good use of your airbrakes if you have to pass between the mines, concentrate, and you will unlock this trophy with some practice.
Sharpshooter (Bronze) - Score a hit with every round in an entire cannon clip in any Detonator event.
– You can shoot the cannon by pressing Square. For the trophy you have to hit a mine with all 15 bullets in a single clip. You have 14 stages to pull this off. When shooting, single press the button to ensure you don’t shoot 2 rounds.
Da Bomb (Bronze) - Destroy all 14 bombs in any Detonator event.
– Suggested circuit for this trophy is Mallavol. You have to destroy the bomb on each stage. Make sure to save your EMP for when you have the bomb in your sites. Also try to avoid as many mines as possible.
Zone Battle Legend (Bronze) - Win a single player, Racebox, Zone Battle event with a target of 40 on Talons Junction (Forward).
– The most important tip is to hit as many boost pads as possible. Once you fill your Zone Bar you may increase your zone by 8. Do not worry about destroying your ship as you will only lose your Zone Bar. Once you beat your opponent to Zone 40 you will unlock the trophy.
Just Passing Through (Bronze) - Pass through 15 Zone Barriers in any Zone Battle event.
– Play a Zone Battle event on Analpha Pass (forward). Once you start filling your Zone Bar you will have the option of pressing Square to increase your Zone or pressing Circle to use the shield. When you see a Zone Barrier you must use your shield to safely pass through. Do this 15 times in a single event to unlock the trophy.
Zen Evasion (Bronze) - Win any single player Zone Battle event with a minimum target of 25 without absorbing.
– Play a Zone Battle event on Analpha Pass (forward). You must not use your shield a single time in this match. Only use your Zone Bar to increase your zone. Win the match with a target of zone 25 for the trophy.
Elimin18 (Bronze) - Eliminate 18 opponents in a single player Eliminator event.
– I recommend putting an objective of 600 points. Even then you have to be a bit lucky, as you need an average of 3 kills per 100 points, and every kill gives you 25. Any hit you make will up your score, so be sure you kill someone and not only damage him. The only way to decrease your score is to be destroyed, but it only takes 5 points. Try not to miss with the Cannon, Missile, Earthquake or Plasma, as they are the best weapons here.
Cannon and on (Bronze) - Hit 5 different opponents with rounds from the same Cannon clip in a single player Eliminator event.
– Two different strategies for this one. Either get in front of everyone and do a 180 and hit each passing ship once or twice until you get the trophy or get in last place and shoot the enemies from behind. Just make sure you do not run out of ammo before you hit 5 different people.
Stay on Target (Bronze) - Stay locked onto an opponent with a Missile or a Leech Beam for 30 seconds in a single player Eliminator event.
– Once you get a Missile or Leech Beam follow behind an opponent. Don’t get too close or you will loose your lock. Once you have been locked on for 30 seconds or longer the trophy should unlock.
The Pure Four (Bronze) - Obtain 50,000 points on each of the following tracks in Zone Mode – Pro Tozo, Mallavol, Corridon 12 and Syncopia.
– Earning 50,000 points is all about getting Zen Speed, depending on how many Perfect Laps (+2000) and Perfect Zones (+1000) you get. By far the hardest track of that 4 is Pro Tozo, which has some tough turns and it’s confusing. Mallavol is the easiest as it’s a really simple track. Corridon 12 has alternative routes, but they are very simple. Syncopia is also confusing, and has some turns which need a lot of skill. Good luck!
Stats Life (Bronze) - Attain and view every stat in the game.
– Harder than it sounds. When they say “attain” it means that you must have at least 1 point for everything. So, for example you have to beat at least one WipEout HD (not Fury DLC) track at Phantom on Elite, you have to finish a tournament, and even finish a race with two or more controllers. Once you get a bit of everything, check all stats (there are 6 pages) and this trophy will appear.
Amphi-scenic Route (Bronze) - Successfully perform a barrel roll whilst navigating the Amphiseum (Reverse) shortcut in any event.
– Refer to the video below.
Fury Campaign Legend (Bronze) - Obtain a medal in every cell in the Fury Campaign.
– Time-consuming, but not hard, as you only have to get a medal and you can do it on Easy. Fury Campaign has 80 new objectives based on the new tracks, modes, and ships, and it’s really similar to the WipEout HD Campaign, as the last stage is full of Phantom races.