Borderlands 2: Add-On Content Pack Lands at Retail on February 26th, Costs $29.99
It looks like the Australian Ratings Board was right last month as 2k Games has announced that the Borderlands 2: Add-On Content Pack, which includes $40 worth of goodies, will be released worldwide on February 26th for $29.99.
Requiring the original Borderlands 2 to actually work, the Add-On Content Pack bundles together the DLC expansions of Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate’s Booty and Mr. Torgue’s Campain of Carnage, as well as the following extras:
- Fifth playable character, Gaige the Mechromancer
- Creature Slaughter Dome battle arena where you can earn Mad Moxxi’s rocket launcher
- Gearbox Gun Pack and Skyrocket Grenade
- Additional heads and skins
- A Golden Key to unlock loot from the golden chest in Sanctuary
With Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt just released, and one more DLC pack planned, it’s possible we may see another Add-On Content Pack release a few months down the road. If not, they’ll probably just bundle everything together and give us the Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition in a few months instead. Whichever happens, we’ll be sure to let you know.
Any interest in this release now that it is confirmed? Let us know in the comments below.