Bloody Palace Mode Comes to DmC Devil May Cry on February 19th for Free, Alongside a New Patch
Bloody Palace, a mode for DmC Devil May Cry that includes over 100 levels of enemies and five bosses, has now been announced for release on February 19th in North America and February 20th in Europe via a free update.
When that patch releases next week, it will also incorporate some changes, with the most important listed below:
- Poison AI issue addressed (she no longer enters non-interactive state)
- Lessened damage and style boost from Demon Evade
- Arbiter “Drop” now causes damage and style gain even if jump-canceled
- Non-damaging moves no longer provide style points
- Damage done by weakest enemies increased
- Damage done by all enemies increased on Nephilim and Son of Sparda modes
- Adjusted attack (parry) windows for Rage spin move.
- SS and SSS will now decay back down to S if you stop gaining style
- No more eternal angel glide
Will you be spending some time with Bloody Palace next week? Let us know in the comments below.