New Borderlands 2 PS3 Patch Goes Live February 11th: Adds DLC Support, ColorBlind More, Fixes Bugs
With some new Borderlands 2 DLC showing up next week, Gearbox will also be releasing a new patch for the game on Tuesday, February 11th, though Gearbox didn’t say how big the patch size would be.
Adding in support for the Mad Moxxi DLC, the ColorBlind mode, permantent hot fixes, and addressing many issues, here’s what you can expect from the February 11th patch:
- Added an “Expansion” sort option to the mission log, which allows you to sort missions by the DLC that contains them.
- Added a ColorBlind mode (the option can be found in Main Menu > Options > Video).
- Addressed an issue when scrolling through player inventory in vending machines before it finishes loading.
- Addressed an issue where Golden Keys would reset to zero if the user attempted to redeem more than 255.
- Addressed an issue with The Bee shield applying incorrect damage when using explosive weapons.
- Addressed an issue where clients would be unable to pick up some items.
- Addressed an issue where enemies could be healed by rockets if they were near a Siren using Restoration.
- Addressed an issue where Deathmark and Thoughtlock FX would display incorrectly on some enemies.
- Addressed an issue where Zer0’s “Execute” skill will flash on screen when entering Deception without having Execute trained.
- Addressed an issue where Zer0’s Deception HUD would occasionally persist after Deception had ended.
- Addressed an issue where the camera could sometimes become stuck in a third-person view when entering a vehicle.
- Addressed an issue where Gaige failed to emote when summoning DeathTrap.
- Addressed an issue where Gaige’s “One Two Boom” orb could not be exploded by E-Tech weapons.
- Addressed an issue where Raving Retribution projectiles would sometimes cause damage to Krieg. Flame Flare made this issue more likely to occur.
- Addressed an issue where Buzzaxe Rampage would not reset from Release the Beast during fast travel.
- (Bloody Harvest DLC) Addressed an issue where projectiles would pass through Pumpling’s head without causing damage.
- (Bloody Harvest DLC) Addressed an issue which caused Sully the Blacksmith to only throw hammers and not use his other attacks.
- (Mr. Torgue/ Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 DLC) Addressed an issue where an overpowered Hoplite shield would drop player health to zero.
- (Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1 DLC) Addressed an issue where the Butcher shotgun reload would go out of sync for clients.
- (Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 DLC) Addressed the opening which allowed players to grenade jump over the walls in Digistruct Peak.
- (Tiny Tina DLC) Addressed a minor texture issue on Salvador’s Dragon Keep skin.
Permanent Hot Fixes
- Addressed an issue where the Psycho’s Blood Blister class mod modified the Boiling Blood skill, instead of Blood Bath.
- (Mercenary Day DLC) Addressed an issue where Timothy would fail to emote on clients.
- (Tiny Tina DLC) Added Dragon Keep head customizations to Dice chests.
- Made Loot Hunt item changes permanent.
- Increased Explosion Size for Flakker
- Increased Damage and Grenade Explosion Size for Kerblaster
- Increased Explosion Size for Cobra
- Increased Explosion Size for Boom Puppy
- Increased Damage, Explosion Size, and Control for Sky Rocket
- Vladof Rocket Launchers have increased Damage and Faster Reloads
- Dahl SMGs have increased Stability
- Increased number of shots fired for Boneshredder
- Bandit SMGs have increased Magazine Size and Damage
- Increased Number and Damage of Bunny Bombs for Bunny
- Increased Damage and Radius of Secondary Explosions for Logan’s Gun
- Increased Explosive Power at Bite for The Teeth of Terramorphous
- Increased Damage and Baby Gun Power for Baby Maker
- Secret Bonus for Morningstar Upgraded
- Increased effectiveness of Twister
- Bandit Assault rifles have increased Clip Size
- Tediore pistols have increased Magazine Size
- Increased Critical Damage for Lady Fist
- Maliwan Rocket Launchers have increased Reload Speed and Status Effect Chance
- Increased Damage and Explosive Radius for Landscaper
- Increased Magazine Size, Damage, and Reduced Self Damage for Gunerang
- Increased Damage for Octo
- Increased Damage and Projectile Radius for Fastball
- Increased Damage and Ricochets for Tidal Wave
- Hyperion pistols have increased Magazine Size and Accuracy Recovery
- Increased Damage for Madhous
- Increased Skill Recharge Time and Damage for Little Evie
- Increased Damage and Accuracy for Veruc
- Increased Damage and Magazine Size for Gub
- Bandit pistols have increased Magazine Size
- Increased Damage and higher Elemental Effect Chance for Longbow
- Increased Accuracy and Critical Hit Bonus for Fremington’s Edge
- Increased Damage and Magazine Size for The Emperor
- Bandit shotguns have a Faster Reload and an additional shot in the Magazine
- Increased Explosion Size and an Extra Shot in Burst Fire for the Hornet
- Dahl pistols have increased Stability and larger Magazine
How many hours do you think you’ve put into Borderlands 2 so far? Let us know in the comments below.