South Park: The Stick of Truth Trophy List Includes Breaking Bad Nod, a Canadian Handshake, and So Much More
If you were worried that South Park: The Stick of Truth would stick you with bland trophies/achievements, you can worry no longer!
Boasting what is arguably the funniest/craziest/weirdest trophy and achievement list (via Xbox Achievements), you can check out the description of every single non-secret one below, but keep in mind that there are some pretty big spoilers for what you’ll be doing in the game:
*Note: Since trophy values aren’t known yet, we made an educated guess on what each will be worth. Also keep in mind that there will be a Platinum trophy for unlocking all other trophies.
- New Kid On The Block – Join the KKK
- First Day in South Park – Spend one day in South Park.
- Gingivitis – Let Gingers bite you 3 times without blocking.
- Day Walker – Defeat the Boss Hall Monitor while wearing freckles.
- Made This for You – Fling a turd that you created at an enemy in combat.
- Are We Cool? – Find Jesus while playing as a Jew.
- Parkeologist – Open all garages in South Park.
- For the Hoarder – Sell nothing the entire game.
- Truth to Power – Fart on the Mayor, Father Maxi, Principal Vic, & Prime Minister.
- Irritable Bowels – Shit your pants during a boss battle.
- Dog Whistle – Fart on a canine enemy while in Gnome form.
- Dragon Wrath – Hit 3 enemies with a single fart outside of combat.
- Just Saying Hi – Fart on each available buddy in the game.
- Re-Buttal – Interrupt 5 channel attacks with a fart.
- Heisenberg – Defeat the Meth Tweekers while wearing the Evil Cartman goatee and the bald cap.
- Shutout – Successfully block every enemy attack in a single, non-tutorial battle.
- Stay Down – Fart on 10 enemies in the world when they’re knocked out.
- Avenger – Defeat at least 3 enemies in one battle while your buddy is unconscious.
- No Child Left Behind – Complete the game without ever ending a combat with a buddy knocked out.
- Poco Chinpoko – Collect 5 Chinpokomon.
- Daddy Issues – Befriend your Dad.
- Junk Peddler – Sell 300 junk items.
- Ass of Fire – Kill 20 enemies with Cartman’s ass.
- Canadian Handshake – Fart on people 100 times
- Animal Cruelty – Fart on animals 25 times.
- Pulling Mud – Shit Your Pants in battle three times.
- Shopaholic – Complete half of the available costume sets.
- Friends in Strange Places – Befriend Crab People and Underpants Gnomes.
- Weapon Proficiency – Score 100 perfect attacks.
- Skilled Defender – Block 100 attacks.
- You bastards!: – Have Kenny die 10 times in battle over the course of the game.
- Mastery – Unlock all the upgrades for one of the New Kid’s abilities.
- Make it Rain! – Spend $500.
- Full Arsenal – Collect all the weapons and costumes available in the game.
- Chinpoko loco – Collect 15 Chinpokomon.
- More Popular Than Jesus – Befriend Half of South Park.
- Chinpokolypse – Collect all the Chinpokomon.
- Clothes Whore – Complete all available Costume Sets.
- 8 worth 15G/1 Bronze each
- 1 worth 25G/(Probably) 1 Silver
- 2 worth 30G/1 Silver each
South Park: The Stick of Truth releases on March 4th in North America and March 7th in Europe for the PS3 and Xbox 360.
What is your favorite trophy/achievement? Do you think this is one Platinum trophy you’ll have fun getting? Will the endless fart/poop jokes get old? Let us know in the comments below.