PSLS’ Morning Wood Ep. 061: Child of Light and Bronze Trophy Troubles
Welcome to another episode of Morning Wood. This week D’yani wrote her first ever review, so we talk about what she thought of Child of Light. We also get a fan question about the mass amount of bronze trophies on the PS4, and divert into the importance of trophies for developers. Enjoy the episode below.
Stuff we talked about:
- We didn’t mention it, but here is a shameless plug for Bad Gamers, ya know, that audio podcast I do with Dan!
- D’yani reviewed Child of Light this week. Listen as she describes the beautiful art from it.
- We talk a little bit about the review writing process.
- We answer a question about what seems to be a ton of bronze trophies on PS4 games.
- Trophies should be an important focus in the development cycle of a game.
What did you think of Child of Light? Have you downloaded it yet? Do you feel that trophies increase the playability and discovery in a game? Talk to us in the forums, email us at MorningWood@PlayStationLifeStyle.net, and follow us on Twitter @FinchStrife and @Dyani. Thanks for watching and we’ll see you next week when you wake up with Morning Wood.