Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Lord of the Hunt DLC Detailed, Adds “Hours of New Gameplay”
Coming “soon,” Warner Bros and Monolith Productions have revealed the Lord of the Hunt DLC for Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, which will be available to download on its own and as part of the Season Pass.
In Lord of the Hunt, Talion joins Torvin the Dwarven Hunter and uses his powers to help defeat Sauron’s Beastmaster Warchiefs by turning them against the Warchiefs.
Promising “hours of new gameplay,” here’s what you’ll get with Lord of the Hunt:
- New Story & Lore – Discover more tales from Torvin, the Dwarven Hunter, as you work together to tame the beasts of Mordor and fight Sauron’s minions.
- New Nemeses – Face off against the Beastmaster Warchiefs, powerful new Uruks who have the ability to ride monsters and engage in perilous mounted combat.
- New Monsters – Ride into battle on the Wretched Graug to vomit toxin at your foes, stalk your enemies on the predatory Caragath and attack from the shadows or raise an all-consuming Ghul Horde.
- New Missions & Challenges – New Beast Hunting challenges and collectibles open up new trophies and achievements.
- New Epic Runes – Make your Mount unstoppable with five new epic Runes that make you the ultimate hunter.
- Test of the Wild – Test your skills against the Beastmasters and mount your trophies on the leaderboard.
- New Character Skin – Lord of the Hunt skin transform Talion into the ultimate Beastmaster.
Now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Shadow of Mordor release on November 18 in North America and November 21 in Europe.