Invisible, Inc From Klei is Making Its Console Debut on PS4
Coming to consoles first on PlayStation 4, Klei Entertainment (Don’t Starve, Mark of the Ninja) has announced Invisible, Inc, which is described as a “procedural turn-based stealth” game.
Playing as the Operator, your job in Invisible, Inc is to pick targets of opportunity, steal from the corporations, and upgrade your agents and programs in order to prepare for the final standoff. Since the world is procedurally generated, it will be different every time, with the corporations constantly making adjustments to thwart your plans.
Just like Don’t Starve, your choice always matter. So, if one of your agents “expire,” they won’t be coming back.
Here’s a quick look at the key features:
- Character Selection – Start with any of the 10 unlockable agents in the game, plus 6 agent variants, and 6 starting programs to crack corporate security.
- Deep Customization of Builds – Each playthrough is different as you create your own strategy using agents, items, augments, and programs, and adapt to your surroundings.
- Randomly Generated World – Locations, threats, and loot are randomly generated so each playthrough is vastly different and you’ll never get complacent.
- Choose Your own Game Mode – With 5 different game modes and extensive custom generation options, each player can play the way they prefer.
- Fully Animated Cutscenes and Voice Over – With hundreds of lines of voice over, great animation, and fully animated cutscenes, we didn’t spare any expense to make an immersive experience.
Calling PlayStation “an incredible partner to work with,” there’s no release date for the PS4 version yet, though Invisible, Inc launches on PC this May.
[Source: PS Blog]