Bandai Namco Announces MotoGP 15 and Complete E3 2015 Lineup
Bandai Namco has announced MotoGP 15, the official video game of the 2015 MotoGP Championship. The developer has promised the most comprehensive game in the franchise’s history, offering the “deepest” bike, rider and team customization.
MotoGP 15 will come with an expanded career mode and “legendary” two-stroke bikes. Additionally, the game will introduce a “Beat the Time” mode, in which players will be given specific bikes and circuits requiring them to beat records set by other riders from the various classes included in the game. Bandai Namco wrote:
MotoGP 15 also features all the teams, riders and bikes from the 2015 season, as well as real events from the 2014 season for a completely authentic experience that’s unique in its genre.
The hallmark customization of the MotoGP series has continued into the 2015 season, with more than 100 accessories available for purchase. MotoGP 15 offers a total of 20 different bike models across 3 classes – MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3 – that can be further personalized with 40 different liveries and official color schemes. Riders can change color schemes to match their bike, with full suite of options for boots, gloves, rider faces and a dedicated Helmet Editor.
MotoGP 15 will be out this year for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC.
Bandai Namco also unveiled its complete E3 2015 lineup today. The company has brought with it the following games to the show floor:
- Dark Souls III (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- J-Stars Victory Vs + (PS3, PS4, PS Vita)
- One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (PS3, PS4, PS Vita)
- Saint Seiya Soldiers’ Soul (PS3, PS4, PC)
- Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment (PS4)
- Tales of Zestiria (PS3, PS4, PC)
- Godzilla (PS3, PS4)
- F1 2015 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- MotoGP 15 (PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PC)
- Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo (PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PC)
- Attractio (PS4, PS Vita, PC)