PGW 2015: DriveClub Bikes Announced for PS4, Releases Today (Update)
DriveClub Bikes is now available on the PlayStation Store for $14.99 as a piece of DLC for DriveClub, with the standalone version priced at $19.99.
A 15GB download if you get the standalone, here’s what you need to know about DriveClub Bikes:
- Attack all 78 DRIVECLUB tracks as you race the world’s best superbikes from Yamaha, Ducati, Kawasaki, Honda, Bimota, BMW and more!
- Immerse yourself in authentic superbike racing: it’s easy to learn for newcomers, yet deeply nuanced for experienced riders
- Go it alone in the offline Tour campaign with 42 events including Races, Time Trials, Skill challenges and Championship events
- Customize your bikes and racing leathers
- Choose from simulation or arcade camera views: first person rider, handlebar, dash, front wheel, near chase and far chase
- Earn new Accolades and Trophies – including the prestigious DRIVECLUB Bikes Platinum Trophy
Following the leak earlier today, Evolution Studios officially confirmed DriveClub Bikes, which will launch later today on the PlayStation Store either as an expansion to DriveClub or standalone title for those who don’t own the full game.
Experience the white-knuckle thrills of the world’s most powerful Superbikes and ride for your Club in DRIVECLUB BIKES – available to download now as a standalone racing game or as an expansion to DRIVECLUB. Find out more: http://bit.ly/1Gvadx6
Take part in an all-new Tour, new skill events and challenges and fill your garage with ultra-powerful bikes from Ducati, Yamaha, Honda and many more top manufacturers as you compete across all 78 DRIVECLUB locations.
Will you be going for a second Platinum with Bikes?