Rainbow Six Siege Update 1.3 Today on PS4 & Xbox One Fixes Issues
The Rainbow Six Twitter account said, “After the patch that was applied today, you will need to restart your client in order to play online. Thank you for your patience.”
Following a 45-minute maintenance period today scheduled to end at 10:45am ET/11:45am ET, Ubisoft will release Rainbow Six Siege update 1.3 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Update 1.3 was made available last week on PC, and is much smaller than the previous update 1.2, putting the focus on some fixes. “Please be aware that this is not an exhaustive list and that we are only highlighting fixes that were done about the most commonly raised community bugs,” Ubisoft adds.
Here’s the list of patch notes for today’s Rainbow Six Siege update on PS4 and Xbox One:
Top Community-Raised Bug Fixes
Level Design Fixes
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to exit their zone during the preparation phase (red wall). When transitioning from proning to standing position combined with putting up a barricade, players were able to go through walls. We believe this exploit is now solved. Please share your experience in this forum thread if you still encounter it after the patch (information we are looking for listed in opening post).
- Partial fix of Error [2-0x00000041]. Refer to the High Priority Issues in the Known Issues post for more information.
- Potential full fix of the loading screen freeze (smoke background). Refer to the High Priority Issues in the Known Issues post for full information.
- Potential full fix of the failed data synchronization issue. Refer to the High Priority Issues in the Known Issues post for full information.
- Session authentication operation requests are now using the per data center proxy instead of the Dev one.
- Improved error tracking, for easier issue identification from our side.
- Various smaller connectivity and crash fixes.
On February 2, the big update 2.0 will go live for PS4, XB1, and PC, kicking off Season 1 and the Operation Black Ice content.