Stealth Game Level 22 Sneaks to PS4, PS3 & PS Vita This Week
Described as the “first stealth game set in the merciless and frenetic world of work,” Level 22 makes its debut on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, and PC/Mac this Thursday, February 11, in North America and Europe.
Made available last month on Xbox One and Wii U, Level 22 is a retro-pixel stealth game developed by Moving Player where you play as Gary, an office worker who overslept after a drunken night out. Since this isn’t his first time being late he could get fired if anyone spots him, so the objective is to make it up 22 floors without being caught.
Here’s the list of features you’ll find in Level 22:
- Hide in closets, crawl through air vents, slink along the walls… nobody must spot you!
- Use everything in your reach to get to the end of the level: hide behind a newspaper, smash a vending machine with a well-aimed kick, or use donuts to lure the security guards away.
- Want to drive your colleagues crazy, knock them out, poison them or even expose them to harmful radiation?
- Want to booby-trap photocopiers, creep around under a cardboard box or give laxatives to your co-workers?
- Want to settle the score with your bosses?
- From the basement to the boss’s office via the research and development labs, explore the zany little universe of LEVEL 22, Gary’s Misadventures.
Moving Player didn’t say if Level 22 would include cross-buy on PlayStation.