Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Panel Confirmed for San Diego Comic-Con, Will Feature New Gameplay
In a press release, Activision has announced that Infinity Ward will have a panel at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con that will talk about the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare’s “rich narrative” and will feature new gameplay as well,
The panel, which will be hosted by Kinda Funny’s Greg Miller, will last 60 minutes and will showcase “never before seen in-game” footage from the game’s story. Members of Infinity Ward will be on hand as well to share new details and provide insight in the creative process of Infinite Warfare.
The pane will take place this July 21 at 1:00 p.m. in room 6BCF and will include the following panelists:
- Taylor Kurosaki, Narrative Director at Infinity Ward
- Jeff Negus, Director of Photography at Infinity Ward
- Brian Bloom (The A-Team, Once Upon a Time in America)
- Jamie Gray Hyder (True Blood, Graceland)
- David Harewood (Supergirl, Blood Diamond)
- Jeffrey Nordling (Sully, Big Little Lies)
If you manage to make it into the panel, attendees will also receive a limited edition Infinite Warfare lithograph poster which was created with Mondo and drawn by artist Matt Taylor.
You can be sure that once we’re able to get our mitts on that new gameplay footage, we’ll get it up on the site.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare will be out this November 4 for the PS4, Xbox One and PC.