Just Cause 3 Update 1.05 Adds Support for Bavarium Sea Heist DLC
Avalanche released Just Cause 3 update 1.05 on PlayStation 4 today, adding support for the upcoming Bavarium Sea Heist DLC and making some general improvements.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for the new update, which is also coming soon to Xbox One and PC:
Preparation for new content
- Added support for Bavarium Sea Heist DLC (pack)
- Alterations to thread scheduling.
- Optimized code for how the UI finds and displays which chaos objects are left to be destroyed in settlements.
- Dynamic Frame buffer scaling implemented for users with Intel GPU’s.
- Various bug fixes to prevent flickering on particular elements of the game world.
And here’s a look at the Trophies included with Bavarium Sea Heist:
- One Last Score (Gold) – Beat the last mission.
- The Flying Medician (Silver) – Defeat 10 enemy vehicles while in the air with the Rocket Boat.
- Staying Power (Silver) – Defeat 10 enemies with the same eDEN Spark strike.
- I Should Buy a Boat (Bronze) – Get the Rocket Boat, also know as The Loochador.
- Loochador Master (Bronze) – Defeat 5 enemy helicopters with the Rocket Boat.
- Lightning Bolt! (Bronze) – Defeat 1 enemy helicopter using the eDEN Spark.
A release date for Bavarium Sea Heist will be given out “shortly.” Previously, they said it would be out by the end of summer 2016.