Wand Wars Brings an Intense Magical Sport to PS4 on September 27
In a new trailer uploaded today, it’s been revealed that Wand Wars from Moonradish Games is coming to PlayStation 4 on September 27 in North America. As Moonradish explains, Wand Wars includes a single-player campaign, an endless arcade, five local multiplayer modes for up to four players or against the AI, 10 unique arenas, unlockable characters, and lots of crazy magical action.
“Ride brooms, cast spells and transform your opponents into adorable chickens in this intense magical sport,” the description adds. “The game’s epic stages, colourful characters and quirky powerups generate competitive gameplay that is incredibly fun to participate in and spectate.”
Here’s the description for Wand Wars, as it appears on Steam:
Play against friends, the computer or enjoy the single player story mode and discover the Wand Wars universe and its characters.
The game’s epic arenas and quirky powerups result in intense, competitive gameplay. Capture, avoid and control a powerful, magical sphere that grows ever bigger and faster. Turn your opponents into chickens and collect power ups to unleash arcane spells.
- Singleplayer campaign – Immerse yourself in the magical world of Wand Wars, discover character back stories and defeat badass wizards.
- 5 play modes – Arcane Arena, Team Arena, Merlinball, Hexout and Team Hexout
- 10 unique arenas – Play the beautiful Wand Wars arenas, each featuring unique challenges and mechanics.
- Ultimate spells – Use items to activate spells that will protect you, cast fireballs into your opponent’s face or turn you into a ravenous monster.
- Unlock content with XP – Unlock quirky and unique characters, powerups and new arenas by playing any mode.
- Original music – Original soundtrack full of magic and wub.
A PS4 price wasn’t announced, but it is $11.99 on Steam.
[Source: Wand Wars]