Battlefield 1 Had the Most Watched Game Trailer of 2016, YouTube Reveals
Battlefield 1’s official reveal trailer was the #1 most watched game trailer in 2016, beating Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare’s reveal trailer by nearly 14 million views, YouTube has revealed.
Posting the rankings on Think With Google, Battlefield 1 and Infinite Warfare took first and second, with Clash of Clans’s Hog Rider 360 trailer and Gears of War 4’s Tomorrow trailer taking third and fourth. You can see the full top 10 below (with current views), keeping in mind that it looks like only games released in 2016, or prior to 2016, were eligible:
- Battlefield 1 Official Reveal Trailer – 49.84 million views
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Official Reveal Trailer – 36 million views
- Clash of Clans: Hog Rider 360 – 32.8 million views
- Clash of Kings – 17.13 million views
- Gears of War 4: Tomorrow – 17.1 million views
- Overwatch Animated Short: Dragons – 14.08 million views
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: Starter Pokemon Revealed – 10.77 million views
- FIFA 17: The Journey Official Trailer – 10.65 million views
- Watch Dogs 2 Cinematic Reveal Trailer – 10.11 million views
- Doom: Fight Like Hell Cinematic Trailer – 9.66 million views
Even though it doesn’t appear in the top 10, the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End’s Heads or Tails trailer has 10.02 million views, which would put it ahead of Doom’s trailer.
Looking at some PlayStation games releasing in 2017 and beyond, God of War’s Gameplay Trailer is at 14.1 million views, Spider-Man PS4’s E3 Trailer is at 10.2 million views, and The Last of Us Part II’s Reveal Trailer is at 3.13 million views.