Rainbow Six Siege’s Next Operation Is Velvet Shell, Will Include Two New Operators From Spain
On Sunday, February 5, Ubisoft will offer up a live demo of Velvet Shell, the first Operation of Rainbow Six Siege’s Year Two. It will take place during the final day of the Six Invitational, the biggest Rainbow Six Siege tournament featuring the top Xbox One and PC players competing for a $200,000 prize pool.
Here’s some of the highlights of the Six Invitational’s schedule:
Friday, February 3
- 10am ET – PC and Xbox One quarter finals
Saturday, February 4
- 10am ET – PC and Xbox One semi-finals
- 12:45pm ET – Velvet Shell Operators Panel
- 3:35pm ET – Velvet Shell Map & Features Panel
Sunday, February 5
- 10:15am ET – Year Two Roadmap
- 10:45am ET – Xbox One Grand Final
- 1:15pm ET – Velvet Shell Live Demo
- 2:45pm ET – PC Grand Final
“One of the most anticipated parts of the weekend is sure to be the teaser panels for Operation Velvet Shell, where information about the new operators and new map will be revealed,” Ubisoft says. “The Six Invitational will also include panels to discuss the past and the future of Siege, as well as Q&As addressing current Rainbow Six Siege topics.”
The second year of Rainbow Six Siege content will include eight Operators and more.