Minecraft Update 1.41 Today on PS4, PS3 & PS Vita Adds Trophies and Fixes
With Minecraft update 1.41 today on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita, developer 4J Studios has added 11 new Trophies for Survival, seven new Trophies for Tumble, and a bunch of fixes.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for today’s Minecraft update, which is out now in Europe and Japan, and will be available later today in North America:
- Fix for Horses not jumping to the correct height.
- Re-entering a tutorial area while the playing the Tutorial will reset the chests.
- Fix for Slab blocks not blocking light.
- Fix for Chickens not dropping Cooked Chicken when they die on fire.
- Fix for Blazes not dropping Glowstone Dust when they die.
- Fixed the drop rate of Gold Nuggets.
- Fix for Zombie Pigmen not dropping Gold Ingots when they die.
- Fix for tamed Ocelots remaining hostile to anything they were attacking before being tamed.
- Fix for crash when spawning too many Shulkers.
- Fix for Enderman not taking damage from rain while in a Boat.
- Improvements to framerate when throwing a lot of Lingering Potions.
- Fix for Wither Skeleton being able to walk through two block high spaces.
- Minor changes to Battle Mini Game maps to close off areas that should not be accessible.
- Fix for lighting issues when digging down in spawn area.
- Fix for rename Record losing its name after being in a Jukebox.
- Added chance of Melon, Pumpkin, and Beetroot Seeds, and Jungle Saplings spawning in the Bonus Chest.
- Fix for a range of tooltips that would appear when the action was not available.
- Fix for Mob Spawner error that occured after using a spawn egg to change what it should spawn.
- Fixes to End Gateway generation.
- Fix for End spawn location being in the wrong place.
- Added a particle effect and sound effect when a mob spawner fails to spawn due to spawn limits.
- Fix for crash when placing a Sign on top of Tall Grass.
- Stop End Crystals exploding when “TNT Explodes” is disabled.
- Fix for Hoppers not collecting items above them.
- Fix for save upload failing. (PS3 only)
- Added new 11 trophies for Survival.
- Added new 7 trophies for Tumble.
The update is live on Xbox One and Xbox 360 as well.
You can see all 18 new Minecraft Trophies over here. Some ask you to use an Elytra to fly through a 1 by 1 gap while moving faster than 40 m/s, stay underwater for 2 minutes, teleport over 100 meters from a single throw of an Ender Pearl, hit a single Player with 25 Snowballs in a single public round, and push three Players into Lava using Snowballs in a single public round.
Today also sees the release of The Villains Skin pack, which is priced at $1.99 USD and includes 17 skins, all of which are “inspired by one of the most evil things in Minecraft – cakes, silverfish, trapdoors to name just a few.”