UK Sales Chart: Resident Evil 7 Stays in 1st, Hitman Opens in 4th
Even with a 68% drop in sales, Resident Evil 7 managed to stay at #1 on the UK chart for a second week. If it can fend off Nioh this week, RE7 will tie Resident Evil 3 and Resident Evil 5 for most first place finishes in franchise history.
Hitman: The Complete First Season was the highest-charting new release in 4th, while Poochy & Yoshi’s Woolly World for Nintendo 3DS opened in 20th.
Here’s the top 20 best-selling games through retail stores in the UK for the week ending February 4, 2017 according to GfK Chart-Track:
- Resident Evil 7 (down 68%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (down 2%)
- FIFA 17 (down 1%)
- Hitman: The Complete First Season
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (up 4%)
- Rocket League (up 16%)
- Battlefield 1 (down 8%)
- Final Fantasy XV (up 19%)
- WWE 2K17 (down 5%)
- Mafia III (down 12%)
- Watch Dogs 2
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition
- Skyrim Special Edition
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Pokemon Sun
- Titanfall 2
- Pokemon Moon
- Poochy & Yoshi’s Woolly World
Do you think Nioh will be able to debut at #1 this week?