FIFA 17 Update 1.08 Now Out on PS4 & Xbox One, Here’s What Was Added
Now available to download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, FIFA 17 update 1.08 fixes an issue where the goalie would pick up the ball after a pass back from a teammate, adds the ability to limit the number of times a player can win a weekday knockout tournament in FUT Champions, and more. Xbox One players say it’s a 1.09GB download.
According to the PS4’s Update History, here’s everything included in today’s FIFA 17 update:
Addressed the Following in FIFA Ultimate Team
- Added the ability to limit the number of times a player can win a weekday knockout tournament in FUT Champions. This will be visible on the main FUT Champions HUB tournament tile.
- Added the ability to limit attribute items for FUT Champions matches. This will be visible in the event details screen.
- Added new squad restriction options to FUT Champions such as player type
- Added games remaining to the FUT Champions leaderboard
- Updated Chapecoense’s team crest
- Fixed Axel Tuanzebe’s 2D player photo
- Addressed an issue where a player’s overall rating is displayed incorrectly
Addressed the Following in Gameplay
- An issue where the goalie would pick up the ball after a pass back from a teammate
- Disabled the penalty kick indicator and FIFA trainer from all FUT Champion matches
- Standardized the latency bar graphic across all online modes
When FIFA 18 launches later this year, you can expect Season 2 of The Journey single-player mode, complete with new characters and new storylines.