Medal of Honor features 52 trophies consisting of 37 bronze, 11 silver, 2 gold, and 1 Platinum trophy. Use our Medal of Honor trophy guide to capture the beloved platinum.
Medal Of Honor Tier 1 (Platinum) – Obtain all campaign and online trophies
– Get the other 51 trophies.
First Incision (Bronze) – Singleplayer:Complete First In
– Finish the first level (Story based can’t miss)
Smooth Operator (Silver) – Singleplayer: In First In, Kill the Hostage Taker With a Head Shot
– This happens at the end of the first stage. You will hear your partner say to go soft. You’ll come up to a door and kick it in. Everything will immediately go to slow motion, and you must shoot the guy in the white turban, who is in the middle of the screen, right in the head. If you happen to miss this, then you can simply restart from the last checkpoint and try again.
Welcome to the TOC (Bronze) – Singleplayer:Complete breaking Bagram
– Finish the second level (Story based can’t miss)
The Sledgehammer (Bronze) – Singleplayer: in Breaking Bagram, destroy 2 vehicles with Single 2000 lb Laser Guided Bomb
At the end of the second level, you will make your way to a control tower. After you’ve made your way up a spiral stair case, you will then grab some binoculars, and have to kill some enemies and destroy some tanks, this is where you get the trophy. At first you will have a few missile attacks, but eventually when the tanks come you will be given the 2000lb laser guided bomb. Once active look for two vehicles and then shoot the missile. Aim somewhere between the two vehicles, and you will blow them up. The blast radius is quite big so as long as your close you won’t have an issue. There will be multiple chances to get this, as there will be a lot of vehicles, so you shouldn’t have much of an issue.
Develop the situation (Bronze) – Singleplayer: Complete Running with Wolves…
– Finish the third level (Story based can’t miss)
Crowd Control (Bronze) – Singleplayer: Kill 5 enemies at once with a single hand grenade
– This can be easily done during the mission Running with Wolves. See video below.
Dropping Deuce (Bronze) – Singleplayer: Jump 7.5 meters on the ATV
– After you finish making your way through the second village, you will get back on your ATV. Follow Dusty and keep the pedal to the metal. You will make two big jumps, as long as you were driving fast you will get this.
Unexpected Guests (Bronze) – Singleplayer: Complete Dorothy’s a Bitch
– Finish the fourth level (Story based can’t miss)
Fear the Reaper (Silver) – Singleplayer: In Dorothy’s a Bitch, destroy the entire AQ Camp with AC-130
Near the end of the level you will need to call in air-strikes via the SOFLAM. There will be seven spots you need to blow up, but for this trophy you need to do more than just blow up these areas. There will be multiple Taliban running around and you need to kill them all. The best bet is to fire a ton of missiles at every available area. When you feel like you’ve got them all, then take a break from firing and stop to see if you see any more gun fire. Then take out the remaining guns, once you blow up the last gun that area is finished so be sure to take out all enemies first. See video below:
Full Battle Rattle (Bronze) – Singleplayer: Complete Belly of the beast
– Finish the fifth level (Story based can’t miss)
Manic Suppression (Silver) – Singleplayer: In Belly of the Beast, defeat the DShK in under two minutes
– About halfway through the level you will enter a hut full of large ammunition, right after you exit you will go into a brief cutscene. When the cutscene ends you are tasked with marking a hut, this is the hut that you will need to take out in two minutes. Jump the wall and place yourself right behind another wall just in front of you. You main task will be to take out any enemies that takes position on the heavy machine gun in the hut. After you’ve killed an enemy you will have a few seconds till another one jumps on, so help out your teammates by clearing the area around. Keep doing this until your teammates toss a red smoke bomb into the hut. If you did this quick enough you will get the trophy after the hut has been bombed.
Bad Guy Jamboree (Bronze) – Singleplayer: Complete Gunfighters
– Finish the sixth level (Story based can’t miss)
It Takes A Village…Out (Bronze) – Singleplayer: Destroy 30 buildings in Gunfighters Village
– After the training mission, you will first have to take out three mortar stations. After that you will have to blow up a bridge and then you will attack a town. This is the area you will have to destroy 30 buildings. More than likely you won’t get this on your first run through, but do not worry as this is a cumulative amount, so go through it then finish the mission, then if you have to, go back through it again.
Friends From Afar (Bronze) – Singleplayer: Complete Friends From Afar
– Finish the seventh level (Story based can’t miss)
Have a Good One (Bronze) – Singleplayer: Finish all Deuce’s missions
– Will get this after completing Friends From Afar (Story based can’t miss)
Like a Surgeon (Silver) – Singleplayer: While long-range sniping, hit one of every body part
– This can be easily accomplished on Friends from Afar. You will be spending a lot of your time long sniping. Long snipping is when you pull out the tripod, and set up your sniper. You will need to hit six different body parts, both legs, both arms, torso and head. Of course this is on more than one enemy. There are plenty of opportunities to long snip in this level so keep at it until you get the trophy.
Cliffhanger… (Bronze) – Singleplayer: Complete Compromised
– Finish the eighth level (Story based can’t miss)
Feeding the Pig (Bronze) – Singleplayer: In Compromised, get 15 kills with M60
– Halfway through the level, Voodoo will get hurt and give you his gun, this is the gun you need to get 15 kills with. There will be plenty of enemies to kill, so you shouldn’t have any issues. If by chance you do not get this, then you can play through the level again since this trophy is cumulative.
S.E.R.E. (Bronze) – Singleplayer: Complete Neptune’s net
– Finish the ninth level (Story based can’t miss)
The Quiet Professional (Silver) – Singleplayer: In Neptune’s Net, eliminate 13 enemies without alerting anyone
– This can be a little complicated once you get to the heavily guarded camp, so check out the video below for the best route.