The NPD has revealed the top 10 selling games for the month of February, as well as releasing information on how many current-gen consoles were sold.
The top 10 selling games are listed below, with Twisted Metal making an appearance:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (360, PS3, Wii, PC)**
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3, 360)**
- UFC Undisputed 3 (360, PS3)
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (360, PS3, PC)
- Just Dance 3 (Wii, 360, PS3)
- NBA 2K12 (360, PS3, PSP, Wii, PC, PS2)
- Soul Calibur V (360, PS3)**
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (360, PS3, PC)**
- Twisted Metal 2012 (PS3)
- Battlefield 3 (360, PS3, PC)**
**(includes CE, GOTY editions, bundles, etc. but not those bundled with hardware).
Microsoft and Nintendo also announced their hardware sales and as Microsoft cheekily included the % of overall sales, we were able to work out the PS3’s:
- 360: 426K
- PS3: ~360K
- 3DS: 262K
- Wii: 228K
- NDS: 135K
Sadly, there’s no word on the sales of the Vita, although we do know that at least 70K were sold as that’s how many First Edition Bundles Sony shifted – although the full launch is sure to have sold more.