In what may or may not become commonplace with The Catch-Up, Monday brings us up to speed with any of the pertinent information that popped up over the weekend, as well as anything that showed up today. Below you’ll find all the small stories that weren’t worthy of individual posts, but if you want all the big news go here.
- Watch Dogs pre-orders at GameStop include The Palace Pack, which is a single player mission that includes an investigation bonus and ATM hack boost. You also get a poster.
- Watch Dogs pre-orders at Amazon.com include the Signature Shot Pack, which has a single player mission that unlocks a unique Biometric Assault Rifle and the Black Viceroy’s Outfit upon completion.
- The makers of Among the Sleep, which finished $48,000 over its Kickstarter goal, have been talking to Sony regarding a PlayStation 4 version of the game. Nothing’s confirmed, but they say “things are looking bright!”
- Select retailers will be offering the following pre-order bonuses for Tearaway via a Special Delivery Bundle: Tearaway Soundtrack with bonus track, iota and atoi costumes for LittleBigPlanet, exclusive skin for the in-game rideable pig and printable papercraft plan, iota and atoi Avatars, and a PlayStation Vita Wallpaper.
- Hideo Kojima tweeted that “it is difficult to show off the game play of open world setting in such a short length.” Take that as you will.
- Dark Souls patch 1.09 went live over the weekend and it fixes a flickering issue. YEAH!
- The makers of Sniper Elite 3 are going to be running a bunch of different polls, with the first one now live. Click here to get in on the action.
- The NBA Live Twitter account is active again after being dormant since September, using hashtags like #WeAreLIVE and #NBALIVE14. With EA showing off at least a couple of their other games at the Xbox event tomorrow, could NBA Live be making an appearance as well?
- In an interview with Forbes, Anton Yudintsev, President and CEO of Gaijin Entertainment (who are working on the MMO War Thunder for PS4), said that the “PlayStation 4 has amazingly powerful architecture” and, being a fixed platform, it allows them “to optimize at the highest levels.” As for the MMO aspect, Anton said that their goal is to have Cross Play between PS4, PC, and Mac, and War Thunder is “likely to be the first online game on PS4.”
- The Deathstroke pre-order DLC for Batman: Arkham Origins allows you to play as him, including his unique weapons and special moves, through all challenge maps in the game, along with the two included in the DLC.
Resident Evil: Revelations DLC News
- On June 4th, the ‘Resistance Set’ and ‘Enhancement Set’ will come out for $1.99/€1.99 each and they both include weapon upgrades.
- On June 11th, two new characters are going to be available for use in Raid Mode – Rachael Ozze and Lady Hunk – at $2.99/€2.99 each.
- On June 18th, weapon upgrades for Jill Valentine, Parker Luciani, and Jessica Sherawat go on sale for $0.99/€0.99 each.
- You’ll be able to play as Sam and Briggs in 14 different maps, with four different mission styles, that tie into the main story of Splinter Cell: Blacklist:
- With Call of Juarez: Gunslinger out tomorrow, Ubisoft has loosed a lengthy launch trailer:
- Because we still can’t believe this exists, here’s the Friar Krap video biography for Orc Attack: Flatulent Rebellion:
Are you going to play Dark Souls now that the flickering issue has been fixed? Did you vote in the Sniper Elite 3 survey? Let us know in the comments below.