Making life easier for us, Tecmo Koei detailed their E3 line-up today, while also giving out a few release dates for some of their upcoming titles. Here’s everything that they’ll be showing off at E3, along with some details for each game:
Dynasty Warriors (PS3, Xbox 360) – July 16th
- Returns to the kingdoms of Wei, Wu, Shu, and Jin as they fight to control the Three Kingdoms of China. You can expect multi-endings, extra modes, new scenarios in the story mode, new and returning characters, and more.
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (PS3, Xbox 360) – September 3rd
- Takes the original Dead or Alive 5 game and adds the new modes from Dead or Alive 5 Plus on PlayStation Vita, while also throwing in new stages and new fighters.
Atelier Meruru Plus: The Apprentice of Arland (PS Vita) – September 3rd
- Takes the original Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland from PS3 and adds new elements of land development to the RPG and simulation game system. You can also expect new costumes, new endings, and all the DLC from the PS3 version.
Toukiden (PS Vita) – Q4 2013
- Developed by the studio that created the Dynasty Warriors series, Toukiden puts you in the shoes of a demon-fighting Slayer. You start the game out in the Utakata Village headquarters, where you accept quests, then you go out and battle the Oni (demons) who threaten to destroy humanity as we know it.
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PS3, Xbox 360) – Early 2014
- Coming to us from Team Ninja and Keiji Inafune, Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z sees you controlling Yaiba, a cyborg ninja who was brought back to life with cyber-technology after being cut in two, who battles zombies. Using a ninja sword and the weapons in his cyborg arm, it sounds like Yaiba could be one of the top early 2014 titles to look forward to.
Are you looking forward to any of these Tecmo Koei games? Let us know in the comments below.