We know it isn’t PlayStation related, but if you’ve spent a lot of money during the Steam sale, feel free to leave us your number in the comments section.
- Bethesda teased that we can expect information on The Brigmore Witches DLC for Dishonored tomorrow. [Twitter]
- Best Buy thinks that Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 will release on October 29th. Please don’t let this be true, there’s already so much on the 29th. [Source]
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F was rated by the ESRB for both the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita. We already knew it was coming to PS3, but this Vita rating could suggest that Sega might bring it to the handheld as well. Since Sega hasn’t announced anything, don’t get your hopes up too high just yet. [Source]
- The latest issue of Famitsu has let loose a few more details for Grand Theft Auto V, including the fact that there will be an entire underwater mission (something hinted at by the trailer), with Trevor and Michael getting to this mission by using jet skis. [Source]
- The Last of Us costumes for LittleBigPlanet are set for release next month. [Source]
- The man who will be on the cover of FIFA 14 in the UK is Gareth Bale. [Press Release]
- The demo for Puppeteer isn’t expected in Europe until closer to the September launch. [Source]
- Gauntlets are the 4th weapon class in God of War: Ascension, and there will be at least six different ones. Expect more details on them soon. [Twitter]
- Square Enix has added yet another pre-order bonus for the Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix, giving you a free PS3 XMB theme, exclusively in North America [Press Release]:
- A possible image for the Batman: Arkham Origins Collector’s Edition has surfaced. We’ll let you know if/when it’s confirmed [Source]:
- Martian Manhunter was revealed as the fifth DLC character for Injustice: Gods Among Us. Expect a release date in the next few weeks, with a John Stewart skin arriving for free at the same time [Twitter]:
- Ultimate Warrior is the WWE 2K14 pre-order bonus:
Are you an ultimate warrior? Let us know in the comments below.