For the remainder of 2013, Sony says, “In total, the PS4 system will have a library of over 30 games by the end of the year.”
Looking at our very detailed PlayStation 4 games lineup for 2013, these are the titles currently planned to release before the end of 2013:
- Awesomenauts: Assemble (PSN) – Undated
- Basement Crawl (PSN) – Aiming for November 29th release in Europe/North America
- CounterSpy (PSN) – Undated
- Divekick (PSN) – Undated
- Doki-Doki Universe (PSN) – December 2013
- Escape Plan (PSN – Cross Buy) – November 29th in US/Canada/Europe
- flOw (PSN – Cross Buy) – November 29th in US/Canada/Europe
- Hohokum (PSN) – Undated
- Minecraft (PSN) – Undated
- N++ (PSN) – Undated
- NBA Live 14 (Retail & PSN) – November 19th in US/Canada, November 29th in Europe
- Pinball Arcade (PSN) – Undated
- Pool Nation Extreme (PSN) – Undated
- Putty Squad (PSN) – November 29th in Europe
- Tiny Brains (PSN) – November 26th in North America, November 29th in Europe
- War Thunder (PSN) – November 29th in all Regions
Andrew House, President and CEO of SCE, talked about the PS4:
Today’s launch of PS4 represents a milestone for all of us at PlayStation, our partners in the industry, and, most importantly, all of the PlayStation fans who live and breathe gaming every day. With unprecedented power, deep social capabilities, and unique second screen features, PS4 demonstrates our unwavering commitment to delivering phenomenal play experiences that will shape the world of games for years to come.
Interestingly, in the press release portion talking about Gaikai, it was mentioned how “the PS4 system will evolve through PlayStation’s cloud gaming services, available in the U.S. in 2014,” but failed to mention anything about Canada or Europe. We’ll keep our eyes on the Gaikai situation, so stay tuned for any more news as it arrives.
Which of the upcoming PS4 games in 2013 are you most excited for? Let us know in the comments below.