Bring on 2014!
- According to Microsoft’s list of titles for the Xbox One, The Division is still on track for a 2014 release. [Source]
- After asking fans what they’d like to see from them in 2014, a Codemasters follower said, “Definitely a new dirt/rally game. But you’re working on one already aren’t you? ;).” In response to this, Codemasters teased that they are working on more than one by saying, “Well we’re not, not working on one ;).” [Via, Twitter]
- A story from August by the CBC has revealed that Ubisoft originally planned to sell about 5 million copies of Splinter Cell: Blacklist. It clearly missed the target. [Via, Source]
- Over on Twitter, Drakengard 3 Director Yoko Taro was asked if we might see the next Drakengard game on PS4. The answer seems to hint towards it only happening if Drakengard 3 is successful: “Thank you for your message. I hope to make the game for PS4 but I can’t have enough money for development.” As well, Kickstarter isn’t an option because “Drakengard is Square Enix’s IP.” [Via, Twitter]
- Although it’s not confirmed, Rebellion CEO Jason Kingsley did say that they’re “looking at” bringing Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army to consoles. [Via, Twitter]
- In Nippon Ichi’s New Year’s Card, they showed The Witch and the Hundred Knight, Disgaea 4: Return, and something else, which has been confirmed as a new title [Source]:
- With the release of this new video, Atlus is still saying we can expect Daylight to arrive on PC and PS4 (console exclusive) in early 2014:
- The Witch and the Hundred Knight arrives in Europe on March 21st and March 25th in North America, with NIS bringing out a short gameplay trailer to show off the game:
- According to a report, Kingdom Under Fire II will be released this summer for the PC and PS4, with the PS4 version getting some exclusive content. On Twitter, it appears they’re discussing when to release the game in the US, but the reveal should happen soon:
- And, uhh, here’s this:
What do you think of Kingdom Under Fire II? Let us know in the comments below.