Before things truly start to shake up with the releases of Minecraft: PS3 Edition, Wolfenstein: The New Order, and Watch Dogs later this month, we had to endure a rather basic charting period last week, with Titanfall back at #1 and FIFA 14 at #2 (less than 400 copies separated them).
Elsewhere, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 dropped 49% to finish in 3rd, The LEGO Movie Videogame moved 6,493 copies, and Bound by Flame debuted in 12th place.
Here’s the top 20 selling games in the UK for the week ending May 10th, 2014, according to GfK Chart-track:
- Titanfall (down 25%)
- FIFA 14 (down 11%)
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (down 49%)
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (down 2%)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (down 18%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (down 17%)
- The LEGO Movie Videogame (up 7%, sold 6,493)
- Battlefield 4 (up 8%)
- LEGO The Hobbit (down 30%)
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (+/- 0%)
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- Bound by Flame
- Grand Theft Auto V
- inFamous: Second Son
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
- Batman: Arkham Origins
- South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Trials Fusion
Do you think Minecraft’s physical PS3 release will see the game chart at #1? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.