Titanfall still holds the title of overall #1 2014 release, but last week’s Wolfenstein: The New Order managed to become the 2nd biggest release of 2014, accounting for 36% of all revenue and 25% of all software unit sales during the week. The New Order is also the first Wolfenstein game to reach #1 in the UK, as 2009’s Wolfenstein debuted in 2nd behind Wii Sports Resort.
There wasn’t much else to get excited about last week, though Goat Simulator did manage to debut in 12th on the individual PC Full Price chart.
Here’s the top 20 selling games in the UK for the week ending May 24th, 2014, according to GfK Chart-track:
- Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Minecraft: PS3 Edition (up 49%)
- FIFA 14 (up 15%)
- Titanfall (down 3%)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (up 20%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- Battlefield 4
- The LEGO Movie Videogame
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- LEGO The Hobbit
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Grand Theft Auto V
- South Park: The Stick of Truth
- inFamous: Second Son
- Forza 5
Do you think Watch Dogs will have the best week 1 of 2014 when all the sales are tallied from this week? Let us know in the comments below.